Come Learn in a six week course offered Tuesdays: 6-8pm and Saturdays: 2:30-4:30pm Starting April 17th and 22nd and ending May 22nd and 26th. Each class will include a whole foods plant based meal.
The cost is $120 per person for the entire 6 week course.
This six week course will include the following topics:
1. The state of health in the U.S. today and how we got there. Debunking myths about food and the first step on a health path.
2. Digestion made easy. Herbs, culinary and medicinal tea, to help with digestion.
3. Diseases of affluence and how not to die from them
4. : Conditions requiring detox, fasting, juice cleansing and more. How they help.
5. Clean out the pantry and fridge, simplify, reading labels, grocery shopping simplified as well.
6. Sources to stay on the Whole Food Plant based path
Contact Dr. Sexton by phone or email. P: 928.985.0242; email: firstname.lastname@example.org